RE: [Evolution] still calendar problems

Have you looked at /usr/share/evolution or /usr/local/share/evolution?
[snip]

Nope, but I have now!  Thanks!  But I still have a problem.  I always
get the following error dialog when clicking on Calendar:

"Could not create a calendar in
'file:///home/seer/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics'"

Also, my IMAP passwords are never saved.  It's as if evolution is unable
to write to some files, but permissions are how evolution set them up
(way back in PR 2 or 3, of course)

I hate to post this sort of stuff (and I feel silly for not finding
/usr/share/evolution) but I scanned the mailman list and didn't find
anything like this.

Share the code,
Seer

--
Seer
Snively                                            seer northcoast com