[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Forwarding

On 30 Nov 2000 16:39:55 +0500, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
Hey dudes,

what happened to forwarding?  Why aren't we using the rfc-compliant
attachment-based forwarding anymore? Why was it changed?

OK, I sorry, I apologize.  I missed the "Forward as Attachment" command.

  Now, I think we should implement drop-down buttons in BonoboUIToolbar
so that we can have multiple forwarding types in the Forward button in
the toolbar.  This would make things look better.

  I can look into this, it shouldn't be hard to implement.

--
Ettore