[Evolution] Updated Pilot Information

I've updated the evolution README for building the pilot conduits, there
is one small change since the email I sent last week.  In future I will
try to keep the instructions up to date and only send change notices to
the list.

In addition the address conduit is now functioning.  I can copy to and
from the pilot, synchronization has not had much testing as yet.  If
someone discovers any problems, let me know.  Please backup your pilot
first :-).

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com