RE: [Evolution] IMAP: remembering passwords, folders

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Winship [mailto:danw helixcode com]

Also, when will Evolution start remembering the folders available on
an IMAP account?

In current Evolution, IMAP only displays subscribed folders, which you
can edit via the "Manage Subscriptions" menu item in the Settings
menu. And if you change your subscribed folder list from another IMAP
client, the change will also be reflected in Evolution (assuming it
used the IMAP server subscription commands).

Once again, I'd -really- like to see the name of this changed.  I'm not
doing a darn thing with "subscriptions", but I am changing what displays in
the folder list.
        Greg