Re: [Evolution] Any ideas on next release?

George Farris [george gmsys com] wrote:

Can Helixcode give us any indication on dates for a next release of
Evolution?

I too am interested in knowing how close the next release is!  I
understand that it is difficult to give hard and fast dates, but can
anyone give us a rough indication?

Thanks,

Mark.

This expunge bug is killing me:-)