[Evolution] UI issue

Has any one been looking onto the problem of assigning  short cuts to
the mnu items in the mail folder views?

The proble is if I assign say alt+D to the delete menu function in one
folder view, go to another folder view and press alt+d nothing happens,
a quick look at the menu and I note that the short cut has only been
applied to the one view.

I assume this is an issue with the compnents being seperate for each
view, rahter than re-loading the info evolution spawns another view
component?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss