[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Looking for TODO list

The buglist is located at bugzilla.helixcode.com, you might need to
create an account (I forget) to see the information though - or maybe
that's just for entering bugs...

I'm sure you'd be welcome to work on Evolution to your heart's desire
:-)
I think toshok helixcode com is the guy to talk to about LDAP stuff, so
you might try talking to him to see what's going on there.

Jeff