Re: [Evolution] Cant delete messages in threaded view

I'm also having this problem.  Sometimes expunge works but usually it doesn't do anything.

I'm new to evolution and my first impression is great but way to hard to delete email.

Ok, this is an obvious bug, I'm sure many are seeing it.  If not, let me know and I'll try to figure out how
to reproduce.

-Scott

Are you viewing the messages in a threaded view? If so, you probably
have multiple copies of the same message - the threaded view hides
duplicate messages but the flat view does not.

I don't think this is the problem.  How often does the evolution list
(as an example) get multiple copies of emails, not often, certianly not
3-4 copies, and even if it did, when turning off the threaded view, then
I would see multiple copies in the folder, and I do not.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss