From: Ross Burton [mailto:r burton 180sw com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 8:25 AM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolutions and Mandrake 7.2

Xavier Bestel wrote:

Le 2000.11.17 13:13:38 +0100, Miquel Colomer i Busquets a écrit :
I have Mandrake 7.2 and the latest preview of Evolution. I can't run
Evolution: 'evolution: error in loading shared libraries: evolution:
undefined symbol: bobobo_win_get_type

You installed Nautilus didn't you ?
Their bonoboes don't mix&match. Just remove all *eazel*.rpm, and reinstall
Evolution.

What is the timeline for releasing a Evolution which uses the same
Bonobo API?

Ross
--

Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8263 2332

Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act 2000 together
with any and all Regulations in force pursuant to the Act OneEighty
Software Ltd reserves the right to monitor any or all incoming or
outgoing communications as provided for under the Act