[Evolution] Calendar problem

Hi,

The calendar seemed to be working okay previous to my upgrade to 0.6,
but now I get this error every time I try to load the calendar, and as a
result no entries save to the calendar.

"Could not create a calendar in
'file://home/ross/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics'"

The directory above exists and as far as I can tell things should have
permission to write to it.

Using RedHat 6.2.  Everything else in Evolution seems to be fine, just
the calendar for some reason.  I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks!

Ross Lawrie