[Evolution] imap and Lotus Domino

Hello all.

I had written in before about imap in Evolution Preview 7 not working with
Lotus Domino, but working with Netscape 4.x and 6.x Previews, Mozilla,
etc.  I went ahead and used the CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution-mail and
dumped the output to a couple of files.  If this debug parameter generates
its own file, let me know and I'll send that to you as well.

The error that comes back in the POP UP box when trying to access the imap
server is "Error while scanning folders in
'imap://malloryd 143 102 80 244/'. Unexpected response from IMAP Server:
Archives/Citrix".

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

DCM