Re: [Evolution] Test email for evolution was FW: Win a New Car or Motorcycle!

 Ok this message can be thought of as a test for Evolution.
 I received this one and it made my evolution hang like there is no tomorrow

 For once spam might help. Btw, I tried sending this one earlier but might
have failed. Please forgive me if you received this twice

Could you please go read
http://lists.helixcode.com/archives/public/evolution/2000-October/002594.html
My copy of Evolution (this one is PR7) doesn't do anything bad on this
message, but I'd be pretty ticked off if your message crashed evolution.

    Greg