Re: [Evolution] [Preview 7] Cannot create IMAP Folders
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- To: Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] [Preview 7] Cannot create IMAP Folders
- Date: 02 Nov 2000 21:09:58 +0500
We cannot create a folder using both File -> New -> Folder or File ->
Create New Folder in an IMAP store. In the first case nothing happens,
in the second an error message pops up saying that this command is not
implemented in this store.
Creation of folders is not implemented for IMAP yet.
Also: shouldn't the delete button/menu item say undelete if the message
selected is already deleted?
Yes, or at least it should say "(un)delete" or "toggle deletion" all the
time instead of just "delete".
] [Thread Prev