Re: [Evolution] Confused?

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Sarel J. Botha wrote:

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 06:00:49AM -0400, Sejal Patel wrote:
Sorry for asking such a dumb question but I've got evolution completely
installed without any problems and when I load it up, the right side of
the splitpane says stuff like

    Cannot open location: evolution:/local/Inbox

You should make sure you have the evolution executables in your path. Like
evolution-mail.

evolution, evolution-addressbook, evolution-calendar, and evolution-mail
are in my path.

--
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA       "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
   sejal cc gatech edu          Why so can I, or so can any man; but will