[Evolution] interesting link ...

Hi all

I was surfing the web looking for stuff for my software engineering unit
and came upon this:

 <http://www.sdmagazine.com/products/fr_1.htm>

It basically describes the feature set of the new Microsoft Project release.
The part that caught my eye was this:
 "Additionally, users were able to send scheduling information from their
  Microsoft Outlook Calendars to Project Central, so time commitments
  outside of the project (meetings, vacation, appointments and so on) could
  be factored into the plan. Once the input was accepted, the software
  updated the project plan by making the appropriate changes to percent
  complete, hours expended, estimate to complete and so forth."

Of course, this could mostly be handled by CAP.  The thing that stood
out in my mind is that's an ideal level of integration between our tools
and something that maybe should be aimed for.

On a completely different tack, where are the bug reports and feature requests
for evolution being kept?

Yours
Mark
--
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
 didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away