From: Wayne Pascoe [mailto:wpascoe realmedia com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 11:56 AM
To: NotZed
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Features

I think what is meant here is the feature that some packages offer that let
you know when a message has been received and when it has been read. But the
tracking is unreliable. If someone sends me a message with a
read-confirmation request attached, they never get the confirm.

AFAIK the confirm works by the recipients package sending a short mail to
the senders basically saying 'Yup. They read your mail at XXXXX'. I don't
think pine has this ability, so I don't tracked :-)

--
Wayne Pascoe <wpascoe realmedia com>
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76304660