Re: [Evolution] Features

on 5/18/00 8:39 AM, Dan Winship had the thought:

Hi. I'm not sure what you mean by "tracking". Could you explain that?

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but in Outlook Express 5 for Mac
they do have a nice feature that shows what action you applied to a message
and when.

ie You replied/forwarded/whatever to this message on [DATE].  Show reply.

The Show reply is a link that will take you to the message in your sent
folder.

Pat
--
Freestyle Interactive | http://www.freestyleinteractive.com | 415.778.0610