[Evolution] Wow! This is looking great

Hi there evolution people!

I got evolution to compile OK after some help from some of our friendly
evolution testers/hacker/early adopters.  This is impressive and will change
a lot of things when complete...

Will Evolution be packaged with the Helixcode desktop?  How will this be
presented as a product to the public?  Of course there is a lot of
capabilities within Evolution as I can understand, but what will be the
equivalent of template programming or forms programming found in
Outlook/Exchange and Lotus Notes?  Of course we can see HTML and then a
plethora of technologies found in Browser technology supported here but will
there be a specific framework for them (i.e. forms/template (whatever))?

Anyway this is exciting

Nicolas Martin
nmartin interstarinc com