[Evolution] Strange shortcut problems

Hey,
This has been happening with CVS evolution and the 0.0 preview, but when I run
it I get

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Invalid link while loading shortcut bar view -- 8&

(Five times, different random uri's afterwards), then the shell opens, but it
segfaults in
e_folder_type_repository_get_control_id_for_type (folder_type_repository=0x80c3be8, type_name=0x80bfc48
"h{\013\b\004") at
e-folder-type-repository.c:236
236             return folder_type->control_id;

~~~~
It turns out that folder_type is NULL, so thats the crash. Fixing this (by
making it return NULL if folder_type is NULL) means that I still get the
"Invalid link" warnings but now the shell stays up, but there's no shortcut
buttons (the bar is still created fine) and in the main part it gives the
"Cannot open file blah-de-blah/Inbox"

This is with bonobo/oaf.
Anyone else seen this/know how to fix it?

iain