[Evolution] Stray processes

Evolution hackers:

First, let me say that the progress has been impressive, and I really
promise to get to my planned Evolution hacking next week after finals
end. :)  Meanwhile, I decided to do a bit of user testing as a
procrastination-aid.

After playing with each of the Evolution components for a bit and
then quitting Evolution (using the File | Exit option), the following
processes hung around:

2930 ?        S      0:00 evolution-mail --activate-goad-server control-factory 2933 ?        S      0:00
evolution-calendar --activate-goad-server control-fac 2936 ?        S      0:00 wombat --activate-goad-server
evolution:calendar-fact 2940 ?        S      0:00 evolution-addressbook --activate-goad-server control-

Just thought someone might want to know (and I don't know if Helix has a formal bug-tracker for Evolution).

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal    | An RFD to create soc.culture.jewish.moderated
<rms39 columbia edu> | is currently being discussed in news.groups---