Re: [HC Evolution] SMS

http://zamolxe.csis.ul.ie/Magellan/Screenshots/Shots/magellan-maildisplay.html
is a screenshot of Magellan, and on the sidebar it has a "Send SMS
message" option.

For anyone who doesn't know, SMS is the "short messag(e|ing?) service"
used to send text messages to certain cell phones. I believe it
generally involves using a modem to call a number specific to the
user's cellular service provider.

Speaking to Dan Winship about this, he told me to email this list to
ask that the Evolution mailer backend thing be generic enough to
send SMSs.

Specifically, we ought to be able to use the same message composer,
tweaked to provide different options.

-- Dan