[HC Evolution] Some more questions

Hi

First at all let you know I haven´t been able to compile evolution yet (some problems compiling libunicode),
so maybe this questions are stupid but ...

I have been reading code and while reading the pop3-store file where actually is the code to connect to the
server and to handdle the pop3 protocol, a question arised again.
If you use regular sockets, how in the world can you do for evolution not getting locked while retriving mail?
I was thinking in using gnet (uses non-blocking sockets) to implement the smtp support but if you have find a
better way please let me know.

Thanks

Hector