[HC Evolution] Peeking at the CVS Version

Hello All!

This evolution project sounds absolutely awsome!!!  I was following the
discussions in the lists and looked at some screenshots.  I think this
is something everyone is looking forward to have avalable on their
desktops.  It'll certainly be a credit to the gnome desktop and it's
success.

I'd be more than interested to contribute in any way, shape or form to
it.  Being bilingual in both, english and French, maybe project mgr may
find something for me to do!?!

After executing the autogen.sh, I was trying to ./configure it and get
an error on "Checking for GtkHTML".  After doing a gnome-config, indeed
I realized that the GtkHTML gnome lib is not installed on my system.
Not being very familiar of the underlying architecture of gnome, I was
tryong to find out how to instal this gnome-lib, but was unsuccessful.
Anyone can help!?!

Thanks.

Patrick Poncet.

Again, if I can help, please let me know!