[HC Evolution] Plugins

Plugins would be cool, but what kind of plugins would you need? PGP is the
first and only thing I can really think of. I'm sure you can think of
others, like adding the output of fortune to your e-mail signature and
other
generallying stupid e-mail tricks. =)
hehe alright!! :D

PGP is important, but abstracting that one level, you get encyrption.
Perhaps the user wants to use a different kind of encryption.
Formatting plugins (IE image formats, sound formats, etc) perhaps

Camel already supports plugins for POP, SMTP, etc (right?), so it kind of
makes sense to extend that into the full product suite.

Generally, just because we can't think of plugins to build now doesn't mean
we shouldn't include support : )
Plugins are what increase software usability and lifetime (winamp or xmms
for example)

Aaron