Re: [HC Evolution] Introduction

I figure I will follow suit.

My name is Will Drewry.  I am a CS major at Boston University.
(Boston,MA,USA)
I have been using Linux on and off since 1992. I am pretty confident with
my skills using it, but I am very interested in programming for Linux. I
don't have much experience in that area, but I am working on that.

I joined the list after seeing Miguel de Icaza speak at the IBM barCode
conference.  I hope that during evolution's development, I can
either provide helpful input or code.

will

| Will Drewry       | CS Major          |
| will bu edu       | Boston University |