Re: [HC Evolution] Is the ical module missing?

 $ echo $CVSROOT
 :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome
 $ cvs checkout -c|grep ical
 evolution    evolution &macros &libversit &libical
 $

 The only match on ical in the modules list, is the reference done by
 Evolution.  No libical module seem to exist on its own.  As nobody
 else has mentioned this, I guess I must be doing something wrong?

It was just not listed in the CVSROOT/modules file as a module on its
own.  I have now added it.

Thanks for pointing this out,

  Federico