Re: [HC Evolution] Introduction and Questions

Heh...I just joined up today, and like you was I going to lurk for a
while, but since you brought it up...where can I find the FAQ?

Jared Buckley
Texas Instruments / Linux Professional Institute
(depending on the time of day!)

Robin Holt wrote:

Hi All,

I have recently joined this list and would normally just lurk for a couple
weeks until I determined the state of things.  I work in an electrical
engineering firm as a senior design engineer.  I have written code for
customers in many popular languages, but never written anything for gnome.

I would like to know what the current specification for Evolution looks
like (if there is one) and what the project goals are.

Thank you,
Robin Holt

Wunderlich - Malec Engineering (www.wmeng.com)
5501 Feltl Road
Minnetonka, MN  55343
Phone: (612) 933-3222
Fax: (612) 933-0608
Netscape/AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name: robinmholt