[HC Evolution] Introduction

Hello,

I'm here because, as you may have guessed, I'm interested in helping out
with Evolution development.

By way of introduction, I'm currently a consultant with
Visigenic/Inprise/Borland/Corel/whatever you'd like to call us this
week. My background is primarily in development of distributed systems,
typically using CORBA. (I'm also the author of Teach Yourself CORBA in
14 Days, from Sams Publishing, 1998.) Lately, any development I've done
has been in Java, but I still remember enough C++ to do some damage. :-)
I've been in software development professionally for almost six years,
although my roots in programming date back to the Commodore VIC-20.

I'm no stranger to Linux or GNOME (I've been a Linux user since 1996 or
so), although I am new to GNOME development. Therefore I'm ready and
willing to learn whatever I can to make myself useful.

There's plenty more background information about me on my Web page at
http://home.frii.com/~jeremy/ , and my resume can be seen at
http://home.frii.com/~jeremy/resume/ .

How can I help out?

Cheers,
Jeremy

--

Jeremy L. Rosenberger * jlr4 cornell edu