Re: [Evolution] edit after send

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Dan Winship wrote:
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:32:36 -0400
To: n0made free fr
From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] edit after send

I was just pointing that the UI should give a better feedback to the
user:
when a mail will be sent, it's no more allowed to edit it (as it's
useless).

Right. The composer window is supposed to go away after it's been sent
successfully. I'm not sure why it's not in your case...

It does ! But between the time I press 'Send' and the time it's effectively
sent, there are a few seconds when I can still edit it (a few dozen of
seconds, it's long). The editor should stay there (until mail is
effectively sent) but be disabled.

        Xav