Re: [Evolution] Build problems

Ozgur Ayten wrote:

I got the needed files for Evolution in RPM format except for GtkHTML, they
didn't have this one in RPM format. I built GtkHTML (with: ./configure, make, make
install) and ran the configure script which came along with evolution. It's still
saying that i need GtkHTML 0.2 or higher. The version of the one i installed
was 0.4.

what am i doing wrong here?

The RPMs are built with a prefix of /usr, therefore GtkHTML needs
to be installed there too. Try running "configure --prefix=/usr
--sysconfdir=/etc". That should do it.

--

Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://lunateks.com

baby.sh: while true; do echo "^G^G^G^G^G"; sed -e 's/food/poop/';
sync; sync; sleep 15; done