Re: [Evolution] trying to hack evolution

Hi

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 04:05:13AM -0400, michael cardenas wrote:
[snip]
    is there any way I can capture the stuff to a file? I tried
./autogen.sh > out  but I assume things are being written to stderr so
they're not being put in the file...
[snip]

Try:
        ./autogen.sh >out 2>&1
or
        ./autogen.sh &>out
or
        ./autogen.sh >&out
or
        ./autogen.sh 1>out 2>out.err
etc.

See the manpage for your shell for details.  Search for
"redirect" (case insensitive.)

P.S.  The above commands should all work with bash.  I can't
        claim they'll work with anything else, since I haven't
        checked.

--
Michael Wood        | Tel: +27 21 762 0276 | http://www.kingsley.co.za/
wood kingsley co za | Fax: +27 21 761 9930 | Kingsley Technologies