Re: [Evolution] AUTH and SMTP/ESMTP
- From: Sejal Patel <sejal iname com>
- To: Trever Adams <trever_Adams bigfoot com>
- Cc: evolution <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] AUTH and SMTP/ESMTP
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:22:40 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Trever Adams wrote:
Did you have to have any special backends such as LDAP or will it store on its
Actually, I'm not using anything like a LDAP. I simply created a new
contact and a new window pops up where I enter data and then when I press
save it keeps the information just as I had told it to. Works just like
one would expect it to for me. There were some problems earlier with it
not updating an already existing entry but one of the later CVS versions
corrected that problem quickly.
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
sejal cc gatech edu Why so can I, or so can any man; but will
Georgia Institute they come when you do call for them?"
of Technology Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I
] [Thread Prev