elsewhere for an email client. It's just not an option for me.

people like me may be a small part of your prospective user group.

but do you really want to lose all of us?

At 11:28 PM 6/1/2000 EDT, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

No...

I can picture it now...

"Why is my message truncated!?! Bug in Evolution!!!"

this wouldn't be a good thing :)

Jeff

On Fri, 02 Jun 2000, John Griffiths wrote:
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 13:02:27 +1000
To: evolution helixcode com
From: John Griffiths <john capmon com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] options on download

surely a truncation feature is sufficient??

i run at home on a 28kbps line...

i use netscape mail at the moment (waiting for another linux client with
truncation)

setting it to truncate any message over 10kb i get all my mail quickly
down my slow conenction and can choose to get the ones with large
attachments at my leisure.

10kb is still quite a lot of plain text (which is still what the majority
of mail is)