Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Are sent messages saved??

Isn't there a way to do it with filters?  You can do on each
outgoing message, copy it to Sent.

Of course, nobody ever got back with me about why my filters
weren't saved....

Misty

PS - Hey fejj :)

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

I don't think it's being worked on yet, but it is a feature we plan to
implement.

Hi Jeff,

That's kind of a bummer. Do you know if it's currently even being worked
on?  Cuz I think it would be much easier to try and use Evolution and try
to debug, etc. if I knew that at least the work I was doing had a chance
of being saved.  Whatcha think?

Thanks!
  Ken