-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Ujwal S. Sathyam
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 4:21 PM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Configure problems

Yes, I got evolution to compile and run, but I still hadproblems. Whenever I
hit the reply button, evolution seemed to hang. I had the libxml 1.8.9
package. I removed it and installed 1.8.7 to see if that works better. It
did. The "Reply" button now works. I removed the libxml and libxml-devel
rpms using rpm -e --nodeps, and compiled and installed the 1.8.7 from the
tarball.

Ujwal