RE: [Evolution] Exchange.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Taft [mailto:staft texramp net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 7:04 PM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] Exchange.

I have an exchange server I installed at a client's site.  I
set up all the
workstations running Outlook 2000.  Evolution looks a lot
like Outlook 2000.
I was wondering what type of support if any will be developed
to support
Exchange. You guys are doing a great job so far.  I'll
definatly be using
evolution as my Mail and Contacts manager at the office.

If somebody will post something and call it an "official" answer, I think
it's time to start making a FAQ.  There seem to be a lot of people asking
the same questions over and over here, and I'm sure everybody is as tired of
it as I am.  :-)  I can put it together, or maybe Aaron wants to do that,
either way, it should get linked from the Evolution homepage.  Thoughts?
        Grego