De:   David Kennelly [SMTP:david kennelly kyros com]
Enviado el:   Miércoles 26 de Julio de 2000 10:14
Para: evolution helixcode com
Asunto:       [Evolution] evolution crash

OK,
I have got rid of the error message:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not activate component
OAFIID:evolution-shell-component:evolution-mail:d3cb3ed6-a654-4337-8aa
0-f443
751d6d1b. (Maybe you need to set OAF_INFO_PATH?)

by deleting my evolution directory in my home folder and typing:

export OAF_INFO_PATH=/usr/local/share/oaf

in a shell prompt.

But now when I try to run evolution I do not get a crash, it recreates
the
evolution folder in my home doirectory, but nothing else happens!!!

any solutions, please????

Dave.