Re: [Evolution] Debugging libcamel

You are debugging the evolution-=mail program, and not
just 'evolution' i presume?  (since its a non-linked component).

I also usually find i have to break on main beforfe
i can break on shared library symbols, and of course the
dynamically loaded stuff (libcamelimap for example)
you have to wait until its loaded by the application.
gdb goes spastic with the breakpoints if you then run again,
but its doable, if painful.

So, I'm trying to debug the imap problems with exchange servers, but I
can't set a breakpoint in libcamel.
I type

info shar

and I get a list of a lot of libraries, but no libcamel

so I try shar camel  and shar libcamel  and shar camel.so.0 and many
others... but none work.

Any ideas how I can debug this lib? Why isn't it loaded, but I'm getting
imap mail?

--
michael cardenas
mcarde02 fiu edu