[Evolution] Evolution 0.2

Hi all,

I had a lookup at the latest (packaged) Evolution release yesterday and
I love it :)

I would like to see the IMAP support *greatly* improved though, it
currently does not work for me with Cyrus IMAPd server (it appears to be
using '/' as a path deliminator rather than a '.' which Cyrus uses), it
also seems very inefficient in it's commands, it issues around 4 FETCH's
per message, and even downloads the entire message body .. all the
fetch's could probably be combined by asking for all the info in one
command, and grabbing all the headers before body's.

I really think what the developers are doing with this is great, even
though it's immature I feel it will definitely blow all other graphical
mail clients away in the future :)

--Iain