Re: [Evolution] a few quick Qs

I think on of my main attractions to Evolution, concerning the GUI, was that it
had lines like Outlook Express 5 for MacOS. Which for me is easier to read
because it just looks nicer, in my opinion. But, I am using Balsa which doesn't have
lines and it works just fine for basic mailing needs. It's just so confusing to
have it all packed into one field and not seperated. But I think that because of
the way widgets are set up we would either have to add a lot more code for
options or just leave it the way it is right now.

Tony