Re: [Evolution] evolution packages for Debian

Oh ok, just sounds like a minor configuration bug.  Its
obviously jsut trying to use an empty address.

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 09:07:12PM -0400, NotZed wrote:
What on earth is wrong with the "From:" line?

Will that be changed?

This is my idea;
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:50:23
From: Simon Cozens <simon cozens net>

Nothing in this example, of course - but then, that was sent using mutt.
The message I sent before that was sent with evolution, and had a From
line of

From: <>

(which is why it was filled in to "evolution-admin" by the mailing list
software) even though I had correctly set my identity.

Simon
--
Rule the Empire through force.
              -- Shogun Tokugawa