Re: [Evolution] Returning from Search

Yep, thats the way to do it right now.

It seems 'intuitive'?  Conceptually thats what you're
doing anyway.  Anyone think of a better way to do the
gui for
this?

After using the Search function in mail, what is the
correct way of returning to a display of all the contents
of the mbox folder?  Right now I am clearing the entry
from the search box and searching again.

See ya,
Joe Barr