[Evolution] Re: [Helix Beta] evolution install problem

cyberclay <cclay fastlane net> writes:

Hey,
  In my helix-update list of mirrors I see one titled Evolution
Preview, located in Boston, type HTTP.  However, when I attempt
to connect to this mirror, I get an error stating that helix-update
was unable to download a list of updates.  I'm able to use the
other mirrors just fine.
  Because of this problem I decided to download the new evolution
snapshot by hand (and all the other packages necessary to install
it).  It all appears to work just fine -- I just felt someone
should know about this problem.

Which distribution were ou on?

Jacob