Re: [Evolution] comments on todo list

He Federico,

On Mon Jul 17, 2000 at 05:55:49PM -0400, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

Evolution will be using iCalendar shortly (we use the older vCalendar
now), and it does support defining a hierarchy of related to-do
items.  This will be supported.

Thanks for your suggestions,

  Federico

Do you plan to add category-support to the todo-list? I once hacked
this is gnomecal, and talked about it shortly during guadec (yes, this
is the category-dialog in gnomecal that still offers 'guadec' as a
todo-category ;-). I must admit you're Outlook-inspired dialog is much
nicer, though icons would be nice... However, would you be interested
to use this same dialog in the todo list? Or if someone sent you a patch?

(Some people say you have too much to if you need to add categories to
your todo-list, while others say you have too little to do if you have
the time to add categories.... however, i find them quite useful...)

--Dirk-Jan.

          Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <bulkmail dds nl>
           http://www.casema.net/~devnull
                 PGP/GPG fingerprint:
 BB49 41D7 053D E5F1 F333 586E C530 CBC3 4352 A39F