Re: [Evolution] Comments on Calendar/Contacts

Steve Fox <drfickle k-lug com> writes:

Hi there,

Just curious if birthdays entered in to the Contacts will be inserted
into the Calendar. I was thinking either graying out the field (having
the current date in there can be confusing) and having a checkbox to
enable the field. If enabled then inserting into the calendar would be
great for reminders. Also, does it make sense to store a year for the
birthday? Most people don't know the year that someone is born and it
seems more intuitive to have a separate field for the year which can be
left blank than to leave a non-valid year in there.

Hey, this is a nice idea!  I just put in a bugzilla entry for it.  It
will taken care of in due time.

  Federico