Re: [Evolution] evolution packages for Debian

Will that be changed?

This is my idea;
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:50:23
From: Simon Cozens <simon cozens net>
To: "Tony" <someone sonic net>
Cc: "John Doe" <johnd helixcode com>
From-List: "The Evolution Info List" <evolution helixcode com>
Subject: "Fix that From: tag"

Usually email clients only let you edit To, Cc, Bcc, and Subject.
But what if we could edit the Reply-To, right when your writing an email?
Of course the To tag would still be the same as your REAL email address but the
Reply-To would be an easier way of saying "you should take this up with so and
so at helixcode".

And as for the From-List tag, I've seen a thing similar in the mbox format for
a while now. And it would be nice if that showed up in your basic headings when
you simply view the message as normal.

Does anyone like this idea?

Just an idea.