Re: [Evolution] To-do list does not belong with the Calendar.

IMO.  I think evolution should take its To-do list code out of the
Calendar and add it as another 'module' (or whatever component, etc) to
the sidebar ('evolution shortcuts').

No, the To-do list is a nice thing to have together with the calendar,
mainly because you don't just want to have a list of things to do; you
also want to have dates to go with them. The DateBook+ for PalmOS does
display to-do lists together with the calendar view, and it's a very
cool feature that I use all the time.

Also, you can store your to-do information in the same iCalendar file
that the calendar is using.

Anyway, I think we are also going to have a separate to-do icon for the
to-do list in the shortcut bar.

--
Ettore