[Evolution] Pilot support?

(thanks again for Helix GNOME and Evolution. They're great! Especially the
Debian support.)

I just downloaded Peter's new Debian packages to my Debian box. Is the Palm
Pilot integration there enough yet for me to give it a whirl?

if so, could someone point me in the direction to get that going? I know how to
plug my cradle into the serial port but not sure what to do after that. :-)

fwiw, I currently use JPilot to sync my Pilot to my Red Hat box.

thanks in advance,
david

--
David Sims               david simscomputing com
Sims Computing, Inc.       www.simscomputing.com