Re: [Helix Beta] Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.2 RPMs

Where can I find more information on Nautilus? i've
searched freshmeat but a file manager is not what it
turned up???

--- Hassan Aurag <h_aurag yahoo com> wrote:
 I know there is no nautilus release yet, but it
would
be a good idea in my humble opinion to do preview
releases a la Helix Code's evolution.

 It's like evolution is really usable yet anyway,
but
it might help you have some user feedback as to
where
to head in terms of features and such.

 For evolution, I am "compiling" a list of things I
don't like and others I like.

 And anything would probably be better than current
gmc. Heck, I hate those $HOME/.gnome-desktop/.....
cache stuff that appears even when you open
trashcan.
Stupid things like dragging a file to desktop to
create links is non existant, but instead you need
fill in full path of the damned destination.

 Anyway, I'll stop whining about gmc, but promise to
be there for its official burial ceremony.

--- Darin Adler <darin eazel com> wrote:
on 7/12/00 6:47 PM, Hassan Aurag at