[Evolution] ["dLux" <dlux kapu hu>] evolution compilation error

Is anyone else having this problem?
--- Begin Message ---
Hello!

  I  don't  know  better  email  address for  getting  help  about  my
problem running evolution (0.2).
  - I've read the README
  - I've got helix gnome (debian packages)
  - I've installed all the remaining packages (into /opt/evolution)
  - I copied /opt/evolution/lib/*.sh /usr/lib
  - I     set    GNOME_PATH     (to    /usr),     OAF_INFO_PATH    (to
  /opt/evolution/share/oaf)

  The  Problem:  evolution  compiles,  but  when I  want  to  run,  it
crashes.

Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed!

evolution-shell-WARNING    **:    Could   not    activate    component
evolution-shell-component:evolution-mail.  (Maybe  you   need  to  set
OAF_INFO_PATH?)

It seems to be an oaf problem.

Could you help  me solving this problem or forwarding to  this mail to
the proper person or mailing list?

Regards,

dLux
--
=< Slay not he that cannot hear, be thankful ye that hath an ear >=

--- End Message ---